Ever thought of horseback riding or swimming in the Laguna Apoyo crater lake? Would you like to take a full moon kayak tour? Want to hike a Puma Trail, bird watch from a kayak, visit a market and have lunch in traditional cabana, meet locals, and learn about their culture?
For the well-seasoned traveler or for those traveling to Nicaragua for the first time, Casa San Francisco offers a variety of full and half day tours as well as options for overnight tours. Friendly, bilingual staff can help you plan all of your tours and onward travel. All tours include a bilingual guide, transportation and park entry fees. Full day tours include a traditional lunch.
Find out more…
Please ask us for more information about how you can take part in adventure, culture, and sustainable tour options. Below is a list of our current offerings, and we can customize any tour or vacation whether it is listed or not. We look forward to helping you plan your trip.
- Take a carriage ride around the colonial city of Granada while learning its history and culture.
- Enjoy an Island Home Boat Tour or a Moonlight Kayak Tour.
- Fish in Lake Nicaragua or birdwatch from a Kayak.
- Hike Mombacho Volcano or fly through the coffee fields on a Canopy Tour.
- Learn about Masaya City and see the smoking crater of Masaya Volcano, you can even see Lava flow and Bats fly out of caves.
- Take a White Towns Tours and learn about traditional precolombian pottery Swim and Horseback ride at the Apoyo Lagoon.
We can arrange tours and transportation to locations as far reaching as Leon and Leon Viejo, San Juan del Sur, Ometepe and Pochomil.
Have you ever wondered whats behind the doors of Granada?
Come to Granada and see whats behind those doors while enjoying a morning walking tour of some of the most beautiful and historical colonial homes. Proceeds benefit the children of Nicaragua by providing books, education and other activities through Biblioteca Puedo Leer and Sacuanjoche Kindergarten.
Make your own chocolate from 100% Nicaraguan Cacao and Dulce. Hear about the history of chocolate and taste your own creation while you learn how to make your own delicious dessert.
Medical tourism is a growing industry. Casa San Francisco can recommend you many doctors and dentists in the area. Our preferred bilingual dentist is Dr. Jaime Salinas. You can reach him at: 011-505-8681-9357.